- Caregiving for the Aging: A Family Storyon July 25, 2023
Following a Friend reading the June 6 story, “History & Vision of Quaker Aging Resources” on the PYM website, I had the opportunity to connect and learn their family’s story.
- Care Package Challenge Meton March 8, 2023
We are so excited to share with you that we have now fully met – exceeded, in fact – the Worship & Care Package Challenge! Back in early November, we
- New Friends Historical Association Grantson February 20, 2023
The Friends Historical Association is pleased to offer funding to support contributions to the field of Quaker history. There are three grant opportunities: project support, publication subventions, and research funds.
- Electrical & Safety Upgrades in the Meetinghouse, Thanks to Yearly Meeting Supporton February 15, 2023
Cropwell’s infrastructure got a big upgrade this week. Thanks to a generous gift from the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting’s Quaker Buildings & Programs Granting Group, the building’s electric was rewired, and
- A Friend, A Mission, A Life To Shareon February 7, 2023
After hearing about Fred Melroy and his prolific work in the Quaker community for some time, at long last, I had the chance to meet with him for a conversation.
- Long Term Care & Hope on January 4, 2023
Planning for retirement includes many considerations. Quaker Aging Resources offers information and links to articles on a variety of topics, listed below. The website was designed 10 years ago to
- A Care Package for Bible Studyon December 15, 2022
The “Worship & Care Package” for PYM, a recently announced endeavor to support worship and pastoral care in our yearly meeting, includes two worship paths for Friends to walk together
- Tuition Aid for Quaker Children in PYM Friends Schoolson December 13, 2022
The Yearly Meeting’s Quaker Education Granting Group reminds meetings and families that local meeting members’ children who are applying to or attending Friends schools are eligible to apply for educational