Give to Philadelphia Yearly Meeting
Your gift helps us support Meetings in the Quaker faith.
- Youth and Young Adult Programs
- Pastoral Care
- Aging Services
- Annual & Continuing Sessions
- Quaker Events, Retreats & Gatherings
- Faith & Practice – the book that unites our yearly meeting
- Collaborative projects that speak to important community needs
- Staff support for emerging initiatives
- Providing a website for sharing, events, and news
Give to your Monthly Meeting
Philadelphia Yearly Meeting supports monthly meetings by offering free giving for those that ask for it.
- Free! There are no charges to your meeting for this gift.
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting covers all transaction costs.
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting will send your Meeting a check + donation records every quarter.
Don’t want to give online?
- Give by Phone
- Give by Mail
Please make your check payable to Philadelphia Yearly Meeting and mail to:
Philadelphia Yearly Meeting
1515 Cherry Street,
Philadelphia, PA 19102