Hooray! We’re having a Late Summer Gathering!
- Everyone needs a NEW Health/Permission form! Even if you turned in one for the graduation event, it has been updated for 2021-22, and includes a question asking about COVID-19 vaccination. This is not required information, but will help us in the event that we needed to do contact tracing.
- There will be Covid-safety protocols about wearing masks when accessing indoor spaces, like the bathrooms.
- Only staff will touch and distribute food; they will wear masks and gloves.
- We will follow the “two out of three rule” — Friends need to be masked or distanced when outdoors, and masked+distanced when indoors.
- Please arrive having eaten lunch or bring a bag lunch with you on Saturday.
- There will be snacks provided, pizza dinner on Saturday and bagels for breakfast on Sunday morning.
- A member of West Chester Meeting who lives nearby has invited us to walk over to their backyard for a fire circle in the evening — which means, of course, s’mores!
- We have a full afternoon and evening planned, so if you don’t want to or cannot sleep over, please don’t feel like you have to! Friends can stay through the evening fire circle and then head home, as needed.
- Our sleeping arrangements will include the option to sleep outside on the meetinghouse grounds in a tent or inside, safely spread out around the (big) meetinghouse. See registration form below for more information.
COST: This is a free event for Young Friends. If families or others are interested in supporting PYM Youth Programs, you are welcome to make a donation here!
QUESTIONS? Contact the Youth Religious Life Coordinator: Melinda Wenner Bradley