- PYM Youth Programs Welcomed Spring with a Series of Weekend Eventson May 10, 2023
PYM Youth Programs welcomed Spring with a series of weekend events that included young people of all ages! We’re excited for our upcoming Annual Sessions July 26-30th. Be sure to
- Earth Day Recommended Reads: Resources for Children, Youth & Familieson April 20, 2023
Resources To Support Our Witness to Walking Gently on the Earth! “We recognize that the well-being of the earth is a fundamental spiritual concern. From the beginning, it was through
- Youth Visit to FCNL Lobby Weekendon April 6, 2023
Westtown School’s Quaker Leadership Program (QLP) plays a significant role in nurturing Quaker identity and providing experience with faith and practice for students and adults in the school community. QLP
- Winter Youth Programs: City & Camp!on February 9, 2023
PYM Youth Programs have been busy connecting in-person! Two recent programs included a trip to Washington DC for older youth and a Family Overnight for children and families. The weekend
- Religious Education Resources & Events for Winter 2023on January 3, 2023
Onward into the new year and new opportunities to learn and grow together in our Yearly Meeting in 2023! Two of those opportunities focus on intergenerational worship and Bible study.
- New Youth Engagement Coordinatoron December 22, 2022
It’s a joy to announce that Kristin Simmons has accepted the position of Youth Engagement Coordinator for Philadelphia Yearly Meeting. She will begin serving in this full-time position in mid-January.
- A Care Package for Bible Studyon December 15, 2022
The “Worship & Care Package” for PYM, a recently announced endeavor to support worship and pastoral care in our yearly meeting, includes two worship paths for Friends to walk together
- A Week of Gratitude Alongside Traumaon November 23, 2022
This week is one that wants to be filled with gratitude – especially for family and neighbors. In our beloved Philadelphia Yearly Meeting family there are stories on stories of