What’s Next? . . . Friday Check-ins!
Register one time (see form below) and watch for welcome emails with the Zoom link on Thursdays.
Friday, May 29 — GAMES! Hosted by Aeryn and Olivia
Note: On Friday, June 12 we’ll be making cards to send to friends in the Young Friends community. You need to register for Friday events and send your mailing address to YoungFriends@pym.org to receive the materials — we need to know by May 28 if you are participating, to mail the materials to you!
Also upcoming: VIRTUAL Annual Sessions July 29-August 2, 2020 — watch for more information in coming weeks.
Young Friends Annual Events
Please keep an eye on the PYM website for information about upcoming events. Read more about PYM program decisions and registration. For youth events, we will follow a timeline that allows families to plan and staff to prepare. Questions? Reach out to Melinda Wenner Bradley, Youth Religious Life Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-241-7171.
The Young Friends Program typically holds 4 weekend-long gatherings throughout the year with two longer gatherings in the summer and one longer gathering in the winter. For more information about what to expect, a recommended packing list, and the Young Friends guidelines that govern these gatherings, check out the menu items to the right.
- Late Summer Gathering August 21-24, 2019 at Camp Onas, Ottsville, PA
- Bucks Quarter Peace Fair September 20-22, 2019 Buckingham Meeting, Lahaska, PA
- Fall Continuing Sessions November 2, 2019 at Arch Street Meeting House
- Christmas Gathering December 27-30, 2019 at Woodstown Meeting, Woodstown, NJ
- Winter Gathering and Service Trip with YSOP February 14-16, 2020. 15th Street Meeting and Brooklyn Meeting in New York City
- Spring Continuing Sessions Saturday, March 28, 2020
- Camp Swatara Gathering May 1-3, 2020, at Camp Swatara, Bethel, PA — CANCELLED for 2020 — Please hold May 1-3 open for opportunities to gather with Young Friends virtually.
- VIRTUAL Annual Sessions July 29-August 2, 2020 — watch for more information in coming weeks.