The Young Friends Program holds 4 weekend-long gatherings throughout the year with two longer gatherings in the summer and one longer gathering in the winter. For more information about what to expect, a recommended packing list, and the Young Friends guidelines that govern these gatherings, check out the menu items to the right.
Young Friends Annual Events — “What’s Next!” . . .
- Late Summer Gathering August 21-24, 2019 at Camp Onas, Ottsville, PA
- Bucks Quarter Peace Fair September 20-22, 2019 Buckingham Meeting, Lahaska, PA
- Fall Continuing Sessions November 2, 2019 at Arch Street Meeting House
- Christmas Gathering December 27-30, 2019 at Woodstown Meeting, Woodstown, NJ
- Winter Gathering and Service Trip with YSOP February 14-16, 2020. 15th Street Meeting and Brooklyn Meeting in New York City
- Spring Continuing Sessions March 21, 2020 at Westtown Meeting
- Camp Swatara Gathering May 1-3, 2020, at Camp Swatara, Bethel, PA
- Annual Sessions July 29-August 2, 2020, The College of New Jersey, Trenton, NJ