With Divine assistance, the Youth Programs Advisory Committee sets the overall direction of PYM youth programs under the guidance of the vision and mission. The committee works closely with pertinent PYM staff, monthly and quarterly meeting staff and community members who care for our youth. The committee helps to season issues, respond to concerns, and hold youth programs in loving care.
A key operating principle of this committee is to empower youth voice and share power in the context of beloved community. The committee embodies this principle through the way it conducts its affairs and fulfills its charge.
To contact the committee directly, email its current clerk, Robert Rosenthal, at email@example.com.
- Rae Dole – At Large
- Heather Levenson – Moorestown Meeting
- Edy Nolan – Princeton Meeting
- Ted Quinn – Westfield Meeting
- Teal Rickerman – Mill Creek Meeting
- Robert Rosenthal (clerk) – Central Philadelphia Meeting
- Jasmine Surti – Princeton Meeting
- Adeline Waterhouse – Westtown Meeting
- Kristin Simmons – Youth Engagement Coordinator, ex officio