With Divine assistance, the Ministry & Care Committee aids the Quaker Life Council in stewarding issues related to pastoral care, worship, ministry, and other issues related to the care of populations over the age of 35. The Ministry & Care Committee is focused on the spiritual and emotional wellness of monthly and quarterly meeting communities within PYM as well as support of meeting communities in the care of specific populations of Friends not otherwise assigned a committee.
If you would like to contact the committee directly, email its clerk, Jean-Marie Prestwidge Barch, at email@example.com.
- Nancy Donnelly – Unami Monthly Meeting
- Rebecca Heider – Chestnut Hill Meeting
- Karen Lightner – Germantown Meeting
- Laura Pickering Ford – Harrisburg Meeting
- Jean-Marie Prestwidge Barch – Schuylkill Meeting
- Dana Robinson – Lansdowne Monthly Meeting
- Dona Sorce – Third Haven Monthly Meeting
- Ginny Sutton – Westtown Meeting
- Connie Webster – Sadsbury Meeting
- Barbara Zucker – Richland Meeting
- Melinda Wenner Bradley, Director of Program and Religious Life, ex officio