July 24-28, 2019 at The College of New Jersey
The theme for the 339th Annual Sessions is “How do we Center ourselves in Trust and Love“. To “center” is to access the essential knowingness that you are alive, which is all you need to see what is true. Annual Sessions is a wonderful opportunity for Friends of every age from 100+ Meetings to gather together for fun, business, and fellowship. Grounded in Spirit, we conduct shared business, plan collective projects and learn from one another in worship sharing and in interesting workshops.
Spiritual Formation Pre-Retreat
Tuesday, July 23 – Wednesday, July 24
- Opening worship for the retreat is on Tuesday, July 23 at 2:00 pm.
- The retreat will conclude on Wednesday, July 24 at 12:00 pm.
- If registered, the meals included are Tuesday night dinner and Wednesday breakfast and lunch.
Schedules, Agendas & Directions
- Meeting for Business Agenda
- Advance Documents
- Directions (campus map, public transportation & driving directions)
What do popsicles, worship sharing, Slip ‘N Slides, & discernment have in common?
These programs combine the fun of summer with being in Quaker community.
We have a lot of great workshops this year, Sign up for a workshop.