- 12 How-To’s of Building Intergenerational Community – super short pamphlets of practical tips from welcoming YAFs to reaching out to families to planning truly intergenerational events.
- Coming to Friendship as a Gift – a powerful story of one young adult’s journey into Quaker community, and how her meetings supported her. Ends with queries for individuals and meetings.
- Build-It Toolkit – a compilation of games, resources, and articles on the importance of multigenerational Quaker community and how to create it!
- Spirit Rising – an anthology of writings by young Quakers from around the globe. It was on the reading list of the 2014-15 PYM Intergenerational Spiritual Formation program.
- YAF Mentorship Guide – a framework for creating a spiritual mentorship relationship with someone in your meeting or wider Quaker community.