The Administrative Council holds full authority and responsibility for managing the affairs of PYM except for the authority and responsibility assigned to the Quaker Life Council or reserved to Yearly Meeting in session, the yearly meeting officers, or staff.
The Administrative Council’s authority and responsibility shall include, but not be limited to property, finance, budget preparation, audit, investments, development, grant-making, personnel and periodic strategic planning. The Council may appoint and lay down its own committees as needed, assigning responsibilities, and appointing committee members who need not be members of the Administrative Council but are asked to do related work. The Council holds committees and other structures under its care accountable to their charge.
- Emily Blanck – Mickleton Meeting
- Harry Bryans – Downingtown Meeting
- Tony Capozzoli – Princeton Meeting
- Erika Juran – Harrisburg Meeting
- Linda Lotz – Haddonfield Meeting
- Richard Morse – Harrisburg Meeting
- Nikki Mosgrove – Trenton Meeting
- Barry Sloane – Mickleton Meeting
- Jim Waddington – Salem Meeting
- Terri Whiteford – Downingtown Meeting
- tonya thames taylor – Fallowfield Meeting
- Roy Zatcoff – Camden Meeting