The Administrative Council holds full authority and responsibility for managing the affairs of PYM except for the authority and responsibility assigned to the Quaker Life Council or reserved to Yearly Meeting in session, the yearly meeting officers, or staff.
The Administrative Council’s authority and responsibility shall include, but not be limited to property, finance, budget preparation, audit, investments, development, grant-making, personnel and periodic strategic planning. The Council may appoint and lay down its own committees as needed, assigning responsibilities, and appointing committee members who need not be members of the Administrative Council but are asked to do related work. The Council holds committees and other structures under its care accountable to their charge.
- Andrew Anderson – Philadelphia Monthly
- Emily Blanck – Mickleton Monthly Meeting
- Henry Bryans – Downingtown Monthly Meeting
- Anthony Capozzoli – Princeton Monthly Meeting
- Christie Duncan-Tessmer – Chestnut Hill Monthly Meeting
- Richard Morse – Harrisburg Monthly Meeting
- Nikki Mosgrove – Trenton Monthly Meeting
- C. Barry Sloane – Mickleton Monthly Meeting
- tonya thames taylor – Fallowfield Monthly Meeting
- James Waddington – Salem Monthly Meeting
- Terri Whiteford – Downingtown Monthly Meeting
- Roy Zatcoff – Camden Monthly Meeting