- Does the meeting enumerate specific and strategic goals for itself?
- Does the meeting regularly review and assess its current needs and develop procedures and committees to address those needs?
- Is the meeting’s committee structure appropriate for the size of the meeting?
- Do the meeting’s committees have clearly defined responsibilities?
- Do the committees function in ways that fulfill these responsibilities?
- Does each committee receive a budget adequate to enable it to fulfill its responsibilities?
- Do committees report regularly to the meeting?
- Are committees laid down if they are no longer essential to the life of the meeting?
- Is there broad representation of meeting members and attenders in the work of meeting committees? Does the meeting have a plan to increase participation in committee activities when active participation of members and attenders declines?