- YAF Spring Retreat 2021on May 13, 2021
The Runway to Annual Sessions 2021 began on Tuesday, May 4, and runs through July 24. These weeks leading up to Annual Sessions week (July 27 – August 1) hold
- Quaker Conscientious Objectors: Few Options before AFSC and the Need for Training Nowon May 6, 2021
This April, Haverford Quarterly Meeting convened to discuss the offering of conscientious objector (CO) training by Winifred Shaw Hope. The training (open to all) will be hosted on June 12
- Ujima Friends Peace Center – Freedom Summer 2021on April 29, 2021
Ujima Friends Peace Center is a worshipping Quaker community of people of African Descent who have committed themselves to the village with residents of North Philadelphia to decrease various forms
- On Belonging: Quakers Can be More Invitingon April 15, 2021
Young Adult Friends wrote a 2019 Epistle on Membership asking the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting to reconsider how membership is defined. They made the point that “a simple model of monthly
- Tuition Aid for Friends Children in PYM Friends Schoolson December 29, 2020
PYM’s Committee on Friends Education reminds families that monthly meeting members’ children attending or applying to Friends Schools are eligible to apply for educational support for the 2021-22 school year.
- Catch Up on the Quaker College Fairon October 21, 2020
A free event designed for students engaged in the college search process, the 2020 Quaker College Fair was held 11:00 am – 1:30 pm on Saturday, October 17th over Zoom.
- Young Adult Friends Epistle from Philadelphia Yearly Meeting Annual Sessions 2020on August 2, 2020
To all Friends everywhere: Greetings from a gathering of Philadelphia Yearly Meeting Young Adult Friends, together from many different homes for Annual Sessions, July 29–August 2, 2020. Many of us
- Youth & Families at Annual Sessionson July 1, 2020
You’re invited! Families and young people are a vital part of our PYM community and when we gather for Sessions it is to be an all-ages spiritual community. The time