The PYM Young Adult Friends Community has a clerking team that works closely with the Young Adult Friends Coordinator to strengthen and deepen the YAF community, help host events for YAFs, and makes connections throughout the yearly meeting and beyond.
Our clerking team:
- Co-clerk of the YAF community: Eleanor Barba, Monthly Meeting of Friends of Philadelphia
- Co-clerk of the YAF community: Rachel Griffin-Snipes, Fallsington Meeting
- Recording Clerk of the YAF community: Andrew Thompson, Monthly Meeting of Friends of Philadelphia
- Co-clerk of the YAF Pastoral Care and Outreach committee: Carl Stanton, Chester Meeting
- Co-clerk of the YAF Pastoral Care and Outreach committee: Jeff Rosenthal, Central Philadelphia Monthly Meeting
The YAF Pastoral Care and Outreach Committee has the role of nurturing, supporting, and connecting with members of the YAF community. The Clerks of the YAF community clerk YAF meeting for business at YAF retreats and PYM Annual Sessions, and meet with the YAF Coordinator roughly monthly. If you’re interested in learning more, contact the Young Adult Friends Coordinator at YoungAdultFriends@pym.org. There are also lots of other opportunities to volunteer in the YAF community!
Ongoing Priorities (reaffirmed September 2014)
1. Host three retreats per year and activities at PYM Annual Sessions
2. Host the Seeking Faithfulness Series