Haddonfield Friends Meeting is sponsoring its first-ever Colonial Quaker Day. c will focus on peaceful activities and a celebration of Quaker history in Haddonfield. (This all-day event coincides with, but is not part of, the annual Haddonfield Skirmish. )
Please join us for one or all of these activities:
- Farm Animal Petting Zoo – 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- “Demonstration” Quaker Meetings for Worship (10 minutes) – on the hour from 10 AM to 2 PM.
- Graveyard Tours – 30 minutes at 9:30, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, and 2:30
- Graveyard Scavenger Hunts – Anytime 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (PRIZES!)
- Live Music in the Meeting House – 11:10 am and 1:10 pm
- Children’s Games –10:00 am to 11:30 pm
Please note: Any visitor bringing a toy weapon of any kind onto our grounds will be asked to please check the item at one of the two “Peace Tables” that will be set up along Friends Avenue. Such items will be returned when the visitor leaves us.
Members will be on hand to pass out literature and answer questions about Quaker history and values. Please join us!