- Youth Hangouts & Summitson February 24, 2021
Over the weekend of February 20-21, our Middle School Friends (Grades 6-8) and Young Friends (high school) program communities were busy gathering for fellowship, worship, learning, and laughing. We welcomed
- Stories of Faith on the Road to Easteron February 22, 2021
We are a people full of stories. Stories help us create meaning, make sense of our world, and develop identity. Stories are how some of the greatest teachers, including Jesus
- Quaker Traditions Series: Part II – Worshipon February 11, 2021
This is part II in a series of four articles on Quaker Traditions. In his role as Associate Secretary for Religious Life, Zachary Dutton has listened deeply to Friends in
- Share Your Meeting’s Spiritual Self-Assessmenton February 8, 2021
Dearest Friends in PYM Monthly and Quarterly Meetings and other PYM Quaker Groups, We trust this finds you seeking to be grounded in Spirit and in your community of faith.
- Black History: Celebrate in February, Include All Yearon February 1, 2021
Let us center the experience and contributions of Black Americans throughout history and today. The resources below provide an opportunity to do so while exploring racism, privilege, and bias with
- How Meetings Coped with a (Mostly) Virtual Christmason January 21, 2021
As the nation welcomes new leadership in Washington, and our state health systems continue to confront Covid 19 with vaccine roll-outs, it’s important to celebrate what we have right at
- Pastoral Care for Our Children in These Timeson January 8, 2021
As the pandemic continues, and this week our nation struggles once more against the legacy of racial injustice and violence, our children look on. Children and teens are experiencing the
- Tuition Aid for Friends Children in PYM Friends Schoolson December 29, 2020
PYM’s Committee on Friends Education reminds families that monthly meeting members’ children attending or applying to Friends Schools are eligible to apply for educational support for the 2021-22 school year.