- For Our Children: A Quaker Parent’s Perspectiveon November 23, 2020
Abigaile Brace-Higgins is a member of Mickleton Meeting and serves on the planning circle for PYM Giant Children’s Meeting programs. This article originally appeared in the Salem Quarter News, Fall 2020.
- Parenting + Presidential Election + Pandemicon October 29, 2020
Parents have been holding a lot in these past eight months. In addition to the multiple stressors of life during a pandemic and social unrest and violence in the news
- Catch Up on the Quaker College Fairon October 21, 2020
A free event designed for students engaged in the college search process, the 2020 Quaker College Fair was held 11:00 am – 1:30 pm on Saturday, October 17th over Zoom.
- Middle School Friends Made Pie!on October 5, 2020
Middle School Friends began their Fall Hangout series with a fun afternoon of baking! After spending some time getting to know each other through introductions and a “favorite thing about
- In Person Worship: Outdoors and in Meetinghouseson October 1, 2020
It is a truth universally acknowledged that every empty meeting house exists to embrace worshipers. Friends say they miss in-person worship during this pandemic, and some have found ways to
- Fall Religious Education Planning: Connection and New Directionson August 8, 2020
We are in a liminal space right now: there is uncertainty about what is ahead, but it is also a threshold to a new place. Thinking about planning for First
- Annual Sessions Final Keynote: “We Belong Together” With City Loveon August 3, 2020
Overall, we’ve had 386 people attend during six days of annual sessions’ virtual programming, including young people who participated in Youth Programs. While the Community Engagement team ran a multitude
- Youth Programs Epistles 2020on August 2, 2020
Children’s Program Epistle To All Friends Everywhere, from the Children of Philadelphia Yearly Meeting. We gathered for our Annual Sessions in Zoom rooms, July 29 to August 2, 2020. Our