Quaker Meeting Houses In The Delaware Valley, 1695 To The Present
BY HISTORIC AMERICAN BUILDINGS SURVEY OF THE NATIONAL PARK SERVICE
Silent Witness is a documentation of the evolution of meetinghouse design in the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting region from 1695 to the present. It shows the way changes in faith and practice have been reflected in meetinghouse form, as well as the influence of the Quaker testimony of simplicity. The meetinghouses included in the catalog are documented with photographs and drawings produced by the Historic American Buildings Survey of the National Park Service.
Philadelphia Yearly Meeting 2002 56 PP Paper