The Multicultural Audit Steering Committee has arranged to interview two organizations which have submitted proposals for conducting an audit in PYM. All PYM Friends are invited to observe the interviews and submit feedback to the committee.
The interviews have a set format developed by the steering committee. The committee will ask the same questions of both candidates. Friends may observe but in order to preserve the format and the consistency between the interviews no additional questions or comments will be allowed for. In addition the committee is holding the proprietary content of the proposals confidential.
Following the interviews Friends are encouraged to share their thoughts with the committee by emailing email@example.com
The interviews are:
- Friday, March 1st, 5:30 – 7:30
- Saturday, March 2nd, 11:00-1:00
PYM Friends may observe in one of two ways:
- In person: The interviews will be held in the Lucretia Mott room at Friends Center, 1515 Cherry Street, Philadelphia, 19102. Suburban Station is two blocks away for those who travel by train. There is parking immediately across the street which can be validated at the Friends Center Front desk to receive a $15.00 rate. The Gateway Parking Garage on Spring Street between 15th and 16th has a flat rate of $7.00 after 5 and on weekends.
- By phone or video: The interviews will be broadcast using Zoom. PYM Friends can call in from their phone or computer or can join the video broadcast from their computer.
The same zoom information is used for both interviews:
- Join the meeting by computer by clicking: https://zoom.us/j/172816589
- Join the meeting by phone by dialing: 929 436 2866 or 669 900 6833 and enter the Meeting ID: 172 816 589
- Clicking on the “Join” link above will prompt you to open Zoom meeting. Please take a few minutes to do this before the call so we can start on time, and try to join the meeting from a quiet spot, with headphones and a good internet connection.
- You can also test your connection ahead of time here: https://zoom.us/test