All Friends are encouraged to participate in threads. Opportunities for Friends to identify the threads they wish to participate in will be offered regularly, so they may receive information about events, news, sprints (see below), and resources.
Specific ways that Friends may contribute to our community through threads include:
- attending gatherings;
- sharing questions, resources, and wisdom through PYM Online Conversations and Thread Gatherings;
- writing short news items and stories about the experience of their meeting to be shared with others;
- facilitating workshops at Gatherings;
- participating in sprints to develop or gather resources;
- participate in email listservs;
- join in conference calls.
Some Friends will work with staff to organize the offerings of threads. Those who are interested in doing this should contact the Associate Secretary for Program and Religious Life.