Travel and Witness Grant Deadline
March 1, 2022
An event every 3 months that begins at 12:00 am on day 1 of the month, repeating until June 1, 2022
The Travel and Witness Granting Group makes grants to individuals to support:
- International travel to further international understanding, peace, and other Friends concerns
- Individual PYM Young Adult Friends in ministry, service, witness, and Quaker study
- Transportation expenses of PYM Friends traveling in religious service*
- To attend Annual or Quarterly Meeting sessions
- At the request of and on behalf of PYM
- Under a religious concern with the recognition and support of their Monthly or Quarterly Meeting
The group also makes grants to organizations for programs, events, and activities that support and build the community of PYM young adult Friends.
Learn more here: www.pym.org/grants/travel-witness and reach out before you apply.