Friends of all ages from throughout the yearly meeting and beyond are invited to Continuing Sessions where we gather for fellowship, worship, learning and to carry out the work of our yearly meeting. In the morning, adults will be together in worship and for business. We’ll enjoy fellowship and hear stories from our meetings about our work to become more welcoming and inclusive meetings and our witness in the community. Register Now!
Everyone is welcome, and all meetings should plan to send at least two members or attenders to carry information and resources back to your meeting. Children, Middle Schoolers and Young Friends have their own, age-specific programs concurrent with Continuing Sessions. Children, Middle Schoolers and Young Friends (High School Age) need to be registered ahead of time.
- Programs for all ages 0-100+
- Childcare for littlest Friends
- Local Hospitality in Friends’ homes
- Non-gendered bathrooms
- High Chairs
- Elevator or ground-floor access to all programs
- Affinity Space for Friends of Color
- Volunteer companions for mobility and vision support
- Breastfeeding-friendly environment
- Speech to text transcription