- This event has passed.
Spiritual Formation Weekend Retreat
October 15 @ 4:00 pm - October 17 @ 2:00 pm
PYM Spiritual Formation Collaborative will host an in-person gathering on October 15-17, 2021 at Pendle Hill in Wallingford, Pennsylvania, a beautiful Quaker Retreat Center on 24 acres. The retreat will begin on Friday afternoon, October 15 at 4:00pm and close on Sunday, October 17 at 2:00pm.
Nurture your spirit with a weekend retreat designed to create sanctuary for our souls and to renew and deepen our lives in spiritual community.
Enjoy comfortable accommodations and delicious homemade meals, made with local organic ingredients. We will have the opportunity for loving conversations and activities with fellow travelers on the Spiritual Journey.
Spiritual Refreshment: Reaching for the Divine goals:
- Retreating and creating sanctuary for our souls
- Deepening, nurturing, and learning
- Networking and connecting
- Sharing our stories and be wholly/holy listened to
- Sharing a commitment to move forward together with joy
Cost (Scholarships available)
2-night stay with all meals: $250 for a single room; $210 per person for shared occupancy.
- Bathrooms are shared by a limited number of people. There are some rooms for those with mobility issues.
- Due to Covid…shared rooms may be occupied by adults in same household, participants who are in a shared bubble, and/or by Friends who are vaccinated.
- Register online by or before August 31, 2021. No refunds after August 31, 2021.
For more information about this event contact:
- Katherine Johnson, 410.703.6332, email@example.com;
- Jane Cadwallader, 570.419.1870, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Thompson, 267.847.6395 email@example.com
Registration: Thank you for your interest in the Spiritual Formation Retreat! Registration is now at capacity and we are currently accepting names for a waitlist only. Please reach out to Jane Cadwallader (see contact information above) if you’d like a space on the waitlist.