A Religious Education and Youth Work Thread Gathering
Friends are invited to gather on Saturday, December 7, 2019 to explore the ways in which our meetings can support religious education and programs for children, youth, and families. Thanks to Wilmington Friends Meeting for hosting! The morning session will gather our community of practice with worship and introductions, sharing emergent work and growing edges, and lifting up the questions we’re holding. Following brown bag lunch and fellowship, we’ll break into small groups holding a concern for a particular topic, and share those discussions back to the whole group. If you have a particular topic of interest in mind, please share in advance using the online registration form linked above.
- 10:00 Welcome and worship
- 11:00 Gathering our Community of Practice: emergent work, growing edges, rising questions
- 12:00 Lunch
- 1:00 Focused small group discussions and sharing back
- 2:30 Launching Resource Friends and what’s next
- 3:30 Closing worship and reflections
- 4:00 Farewell for now!
Questions? Contact the Youth Religious Life Coordinator: email@example.com