3000 W School House Ln
Philadelphia, PA 19144
- Broadway star Rachel Zatcoff
- Slam Poet Zenaida Peterson
- Singer Songwriter Emily Drinker, from National Public Radio’s Tiny Desk on the Road Concert Tour
- City Love musicians Sterling Duns and Caselli Jordan
- Zoe Grace Fox a musical theater performer from Abington Meeting
- Philip Cooke a classical composer and pianist (Haverford Meeting) and Rebecca Myers (Soprano)
- Master of Ceremonies – our own Ben Camp
- A Friends in Fellowship Event
Proceeds to benefit PYM programming – BUY TICKETS
- 6:00 We suggest self-organized Friendly 8’s at local restaurants and homes
- 7:30 Concert hall opens. There will be a limited number of silent auction items available for bidding.
- 8:00 Performance
COST – $35 or pay your age
We are bringing the stars to PYM. See Broadway, singer-songwriter, and slam poetry talent at our first-ever Quakers-on-Stage production. Join Quaker youth and friends of all ages at a celebration of the arts.
Camden Meeting’s Roy Zatcoff, will accompany his daughter Rachel Zatcoff in performing a selection of Broadway music. Rachel starred as Christine in Phantom of the Opera in 2016, and had her New York City Opera debut in 2017. Rachel is currently performing the role of Tzeitel in a Yiddish version of “Fiddler on the Roof” directed by Joel Grey.
The slam poet Zenaida Peterson (left) is a talented Young Adult Friend, a veteran of the National Poetry Slam Competition, and an advocate for more women in slam poetry.
Emily Drinker (right) is an award-winning singer-songwriter from Philadelphia. In 2018, Emily performed as an opening act for Naia Izumi on National Public Radio’s Tiny Desk on the Road tour. A graduate of the William Penn Charter School she is thrilled to be back on the stage to sing for Quakers.
City Love is one talented duo with a strong following in schools and performance spaces. Sterling Duns (Dwight Dunston) and Caselli Jordan (Brian Jordan) use their music to foster dialogue, hope, creativity, and positive change. Sterling is a West Philly based hip-hop artist, musician, organizer, educator, poet and Quaker at Merion Meeting. Caselli Jordan is a singer-songwriter, gardener and educator. In addition to their City Love work, Caselli and Sterling teach at the Philadelphia School, and Friends Central School respectively
Zoe Grace Fox is a musical theater singer and pianist (Abington Meeting) and Musical Theater major at DeSales University. She has performed professionally (Walnut Street Theater, Philly Fringe Festival) and is a commercial voice over performer and TV/radio jingle singer.
Philip Cooke (Haverford Meeting) is a classical Composer and Pianist who lives and works in Boston. He will be premiering his newest work Amor Profanus with the singer Rebecca Myers.