Click HERE for Registration!
Calling all Middle School aged f/Friends to come together and extent the love with a Post-Valentine’s Retreat February 16-18! We will create valentines that celebrate love and appreciation of all kinds – with our family, friends, mentors, people who have been inspirational for us throughout history, etc. There will also be small group worship sharing, lots of laughter, group games, and new friendships to create. Feel free to bring a friend! We hope to see you there!
(Do you receive emails about MSF programs? If you’re not sure, or need to sign up for this communication, please email the Youth Engagement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org!)
What to Bring:
- Extra socks, gloves and a warm jacket
- Seasonally appropriate clothing, including cooler clothes (for hot days or stuffy rooms) and warmer clothes (for cold weather or air conditioning). Bring something that you are okay getting dirty or ripped – MSF gatherings can be hard on clothes!
- Pajamas in which you will be comfortable being seen and others will be comfortable seeing you
- Bedding: sleeping mat or blow-up mattress, pillow, sheets & blankets or sleeping bag
- Toiletries: all your normal stuff plus sunscreen and bug-spray if the weather is warm
- Other: flashlight & batteries, games, craft materials and musical instruments
Don’t forget any Middle School Friends Forms you have not yet submitted!