110 Tulane Terrace
Lancaster, PA 17603
We’re excited to gather at Lancaster Meeting and thank them for hosting MSF!
What to Bring:
- Extra socks, gloves and a warm jacket
- Seasonally appropriate clothing, including cooler clothes (for hot days or stuffy rooms) and warmer clothes (for cold weather or air conditioning). Bring something that you are okay getting dirty or ripped – MSF gatherings can be hard on clothes!
- Pajamas in which you will be comfortable being seen and others will be comfortable seeing you
- Bedding: sleeping mat or blow-up mattress, pillow, sheets & blankets or sleeping bag
- Toiletries: all your normal stuff
- Other: flashlight & batteries, games, craft materials and musical instruments
Don’t forget the Middle School Friends Medical/Permission Forms if you have not yet submitted!
Do you receive emails about MSF programs? If you’re not sure, or need to sign up for this communication, please email the Youth Religious Life Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org!