We’re excited to gather at Medford Meeting and thank them for hosting MSF!
What to Bring:
- Extra socks, gloves and a warm jacket
- Seasonally appropriate clothing, including cooler clothes (for hot days or stuffy rooms) and warmer clothes (for cold weather or air conditioning). Bring something that you are okay getting dirty or ripped – MSF gatherings can be hard on clothes!
- Pajamas in which you will be comfortable being seen and others will be comfortable seeing you
- Bedding: sleeping mat or blow-up mattress, pillow, sheets & blankets or sleeping bag
- Toiletries: all your normal stuff
- Other: flashlight & batteries, games, craft materials and musical instruments
Don’t forget any Middle School Friends Forms you have not yet submitted!
Do you receive emails about MSF programs? If you’re not sure, or need to sign up for this communication, please email the Youth Engagement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org!