Middle School Friends Fall Gathering: Ringing Rocks!
September 25 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
Middle School Friends are gathering for our first event of the school year at Ringing Rocks Park. We will hike and explore the rocks, eat lunch together, and spend some time talking about plans for MSF for this year. Here’s a good article about the park and a suggested alien connection to the wacky, melodic rock formation!
- The event is from 11 AM to 2 PM
- Bring a mask! We will be outside the whole time, and staff will be aware of Covid safety measures.
- Meet in the parking lot: MAP of the park site!
- Bring a picnic lunch and hammer (or something to hit the rocks!)
- Everyone also needs to bring a new 2021-22 Health/Permission form! Bring an original, signed copy!
If you are not able to print the form to have an adult fill out and sign, please email Melinda and she will mail a form to you.
- Let us know you’re attending! (bring a friend!) with the registration form below!
- Adults are welcome to stay and hike in the area, or check out other attractions nearby.
Questions? Reach out to Elizabeth, Kristin, and Alix at MiddleSchoolFriends@pym.org or the Youth Religious Life Coordinator at email@example.com