425 N High St
West Chester, PA 19380
We’re excited to gather at West Chester Meeting for a Fall weekend and have an autumnal outing to Highland Orchards for apple picking! REGISTER HERE!
What to Bring:
- A warm jacket in case it’s chilly for our apple picking adventure.
- Seasonally appropriate clothing, including cooler clothes (for hot days or stuffy rooms) and warmer clothes (for cold weather or air conditioning). Bring something that you are okay getting dirty or ripped – MSF gatherings can be hard on clothes!
- Pajamas in which you will be comfortable being seen and others will be comfortable seeing you
- Bedding: sleeping mat or blow-up mattress, pillow, sheets & blankets or sleeping bag
- Toiletries: all your normal stuff
- Other: flashlight & batteries, games, craft materials and musical instruments
ALL youth need a new Medical/Permission form for 2019-20 if you did not fill one out for Annual Sessions.
Do you receive emails about MSF programs? If you’re not sure, or need to sign up for this communication, please email the Youth Engagement Coordinator at email@example.com!