Greening Sacred Spaces Series
April 5 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
One event on April 5, 2023 at 7:00 pm
Let’s make 2023 the year that all Friends’ institutions in Philadelphia Yearly Meeting commit to landscaping practices that support the commonwealth of life. Get an orientation to which of three certifications to protect and preserve the living things in your local habitat is right for your property.
- Part 1: Wed March 1, 7:00-8:30pm Eco-friendly landscaping policies & why they matter and The National Wildlife Federation Certification (Zoom)
- Part 2 Wed April 5, 7:00-8:30pm : Homegrown National Parks and the Audubon Bird Friendly Certification (Zoom)
- Part 3: Summer-Fall 2023: See for yourself: A tour of bird, bee and habitat friendly grounds (In-person in various locations in PYM)
Who should attend: members of property committees, cemetery committees, those who care for the landscaping at your site, those who love birds, butterfly and pollinator gardens.
Co-sponsored by Eco-Justice Collaborative and Concord Quarter Climate Action Working Group
March 1 event:
April 5 event:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- April 5
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Climate Justice, Peace & Social Justice, Philadelphia Yearly Meeting
- PA + Google Map
- Olivia Brangan – Community Engagement Coordinator