The purpose of this page is to provide status updates on programs that have been affected by COVID-19 (coronavirus) and our efforts to respond. This page was last updated on: June 3rd, 2020.
Other ways to keep informed & updated
- Currently all staff are working remotely, and are available via email
Zoom / Conference Calls
- Using the Zoom platform, we will host 2 or 3 evening workshops each week beginning Workshops will cover a full range of interests within PYM’s “Big Tent”, including worship, youth engagement, Quaker testimonies and history, ministry and care, and other topics.
- Full Schedule of Workshops
- All Granting Groups are currently meeting remotely
- Due to the uncertainty around academic plans caused by COVID-19, the Committee on Friends Education has extended its deadline for post-secondary grant applications to June 1st
- Clerks of Meetings or Clerks of Care, Counsel, and Overseers committees can apply to the Emergency Grant Fund for support of members facing personal financial crisis
- The Aging Assistance Granting Group and Greenleaf Granting Group continue to provide ongoing support for older Friends in financial need
- Questions? Nicholas Gutowski, Director of Grant Making, email@example.com
Youth & Young Adult Programs
- Support and resources for First Day and families
- Consultation regarding youth religious education and pastoral care is available
- Questions about Youth Programs? Melinda Wenner Bradley, Youth Religious Life Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about Young Adult Programs? Meg Rose, Young Adult Engagement Coordinator, email@example.com