November 7, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Please join us virtually for a day in worshipful community together! The day will include an extended, multigenerational worship in the morning; our first ever Community Lunch around our virtual table; Youth Programs in the afternoon; followed by multigenerational worship sharing in small groups.
The program for Fall Continuing Sessions is designed for Friends to come and go, to participate flexibly as your schedules, energy, and attention allows.
- 10:00 am – 10:15 am — Introductions and Brief Tech Review
- 10:15 am – 12:00 pm — Land Acknowledgement, Contemplative Story and Multigenerational Extended Worship
- 12:00 – 12:30 pm — Break
- 12:30 pm – 1:15 pm — Virtual Community Lunch (We invite Friends to join us around our virtual table to hang out informally with one another as you eat lunch)
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm — Youth Programs
- 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm — Multigenerational Worship Sharing in small groups
Meeting for Worship with Attention to Business
December 8, 2020 @ 6:30 – 8:30 pm