November 2nd at Arch Street Meeting House
320 Arch St
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Continuing Sessions schedule:
- 8:30-9:30 am Registration and refreshments.
- 9:30-10:30 am Worship, Land Acknowledgement, and All Together Time for all ages.
- 10:30-12:00 pm Program and Youth Programs (including child care).
- 12:00-1:00 LUNCH
- 12:00 – 1:00 Bridge Contacts meeting over lunch.
- 1:00-3:45 pm Meeting for Worship with attention to Business and Youth Programs (including child care).
- 3:45 Worship.
- 4:00 wrap up.
We welcome you to register for the day. We are offering a simple lunch and pizza option which you must order ahead of time through REGISTRATION
Please Save the Dates!
- Spring Continuing Sessions – March 21, 2020, Westtown School, West Chester, PA.
- Annual Sessions – July 29 – August 2, 2020, The College of New Jersey, Ewing, NJ.
- Fall Continuing Sessions – November 7, 2020, Arch Street Meeting House, Philadelphia, PA.
Questions regarding Continuing Sessions, please connect with Olivia Brangan, Community Engagement Coordinator: email@example.com
- Child care (infants to age 4)
- Children (K-Grade 5)
- Middle School Friends
- Young Friends (high school)
PYM Children and Youth of all ages will spend the day at Fall Continuing Sessions with community building, program-specific activities, and worship with the body. This includes the morning All-ages Worship and All Together Time!
The online registration includes choices for lunch: brown bag (no cost), box lunch ($10) and pizza ($10). Scholarship is available for the lunch cost.
All Youth will gather with their program groups at Arch Street Meeting House at 320 Arch Street, Philadelphia PA. The day begins with refreshments at 8:30am. Pick up will be at Arch Street Meetinghouse at 4:00pm that day.
Questions? Please be in touch with the Youth Religious Life Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-241-7171.