We had a great time: next Sessions will be March 23
Walk-ins are always welcome!
Fall Theme – How do we, as Friends, center ourselves toward trust and love?
Saturday, November 3, 2018 was Philadelphia Yearly Meeting’s fall 2018 Continuing Sessions. Held at the historic Arch Street Meeting House, 320 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA. Sessions is our community’s time to gather in worship, do Quaker business, share skills, and build strategic relationships that grow our Faith and Practice. See schedule below. Adult participation is cost free, and participants bring their own lunch. A separate registration (with an option to pay for pizza lunch) is used for those participating in youth programs.
Plan for the Day
- 8:00 am Check In
Registration will open, coffee and refreshments are provided.
- 8:30 am Gather in Song (all ages)
- 8:45 am Meeting For Worship (all ages)
- 9:15 am Meeting for Worship with Attention to Business (Youth morning programs)
- 12:15 pm Brown Bag Lunch
Snacks and beverages will be provided. Please bring your own, non-perishable brown-bag lunch.
- 1:15 pm All Together Time (all ages)
- 2:00 pm Connecting in Interest Groups (Youth afternoon programs)
Open Space Technology Groups, Collaboratives, and Worship Sharing.
- 3:30 pm Report Back Worship
- 4:00 pm Closing