Exhibit Request Form
Organizations, groups, and committees may request space for table-top displays and handouts such as pamphlets or other small items. Space is granted on a first come-first served basis, provided the exhibit conforms to guidelines. To request a space, please read the guidelines below and then fill out the request form – a link is provided at the bottom of this page. Thank you!
Exhibit space will be provided in order of requests received as long as space is available.
- Standard display space is 3′ x 2′ or one half of a 6′ x 2′ table. There is space for a tri-fold display and literature or other giveaways, but no power source or wall space for hanging.
- There is no need to staff your exhibit. However, you (or someone you designate) are solely responsible for getting your materials to College of New Jersey, setting up and breaking down your exhibit. The Sessions Planning Group cannot take responsibility for exhibit materials.
- You will be assigned a space. You may set up your exhibit any time after 3:00 pm on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 and before 7:00 pm on Thursday, July 25, 2019. After Thursday evening, we will assume unclaimed exhibit spaces are not going to be filled and reserve the right to use that space for other purposes.
- Exhibits must be removed by 1:00 pm on Sunday, July 28, 2019.
- Sales are not permitted.
- Please help us be good guests by not including permanent markers or other materials that could accidentally stain furniture or walls. If your exhibit includes opportunities for drawing or writing, please be sure crayons, markers, pens or pencils are washable and well monitored.
Please know we value and appreciate the diversity of the work that exhibitors share with other Friends at sessions. Setting limitations on space means we provide equal access to everyone. It may be possible to accommodate a limited number of exhibits that do not exactly conform to the space guidelines, but only after discussion and approval by the sessions coordinator, and only if all requests that meet guidelines have been accommodated.