Share Your Talents and Connect with Your Community as a Volunteer!
Volunteering your time and talent to support our yearly meeting’s fundraising work is a wonderful way to nurture Quaker faith and practice.
- Send thank you notes to Friends who’ve made a gift to the yearly meeting. (This can be done from your home)
- Work side by side with the Director of Development. (This can also be a career development internship)
- Join the Phone-a-Thon and experience the generous spirit alive in PYM Friends. (You can also host a phon-a-thon at your meeting) Phonathon Flyer
For more information please contact the Director of Development.
Become an Annual Fund Representative in your Meeting!
An Annual Fund Representatives nurtures the spirit of giving in our community and encourages members of his or her Monthly Meeting to contribute to the Yearly Meeting annual fund.
- Send notes thanking your meeting members for their gift to the Yearly Meeting.
- Make announcements encouraging Friends in your meeting to give.
- Author a letter sharing with Friends why you give your time, talent and treasure.
For more information, please contact the Director of Development.