The Application Process
- All applications are reviewed by the Quaker Life Council Program Committee for approval or recommendation.
- When submitting your funding application, please include all funding needs that will occur between 1 October 2017 and 30 September 2018, otherwise known as Fiscal Year 2018.
- If you have not yet been approved, you need to use the application to come under the care of the yearly meeting.
- The Program Committee will review requests for funding in two “rounds”. The first round occurs in July and the second round occurs in September prior to the beginning of each Fiscal Year. Thereafter, if there are remaining funds, the committee will consider later applications on a rolling basis. It is highly recommended that groups submit their requests as early as possible. Funding requests are considered on a first-come-first-serve and case-by-case basis. This means that with each passing “round”, there will be smaller sums to give.
- To be considered in the first round, submit your application by July 25 at midnight.
- To be considered in the second round, submit your application by September 9 at midnight.