- Contact the fill out and return the Borrower Registration Form
- PYM member: no fee; already registered and may borrow books immediately
- Regular meeting attender: no fee; may or may not be registered, may need to check with your meeting’s Recording Clerk to see if your name has been sent to PYM
- Other individuals and yearly meetings: $50 annual fee
- Interlibrary loan: cost of postage + $1 for handling
- Audiovisual materials may be borrowed seperately from membership, with a fee per item
- Books are normally loaned for a period of one month.
- They can be renewed by phone, mail, or e-mail.
- If you renew by mail or e-mail you may assume the books have been renewed, unless you receive a message requesting prompt return
- Items may be returned in person to the book drop box in Friends Center lobby when Friends Center is open: Weekdays 7am to 10pm, Weekends, 9am to 5pm.
- For more information on distance borrowing see our distance borrowing page.
- No fines are charged for overdue books, due to mail irregularity.
- If items become overdue reminders are sent.
- After two reminders a bill is sent for the cost of the book.
- Billing includes replacement and processing.
- Billing for lost books (unless the replacement cost is higher)
- Hardbacks $30 minimum
- Paperbacks $20 minimum
- Or you may send a replacement copy (exact edition, hardback for hardback, paperback for paperback)
- New borrowers will be limited to two books for the first time.
- Some books have restricted borrowing (they are not all marked on the booklist at this time)
If you have any questions please e-mail, call or write us. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org