The Implementation Committee develops, coordinates and oversees the process by which the 5-Year Plan for Philadelphia Yearly Meeting will be brought to life. The Plan was approved by yearly meeting during Annual Sessions 2014.
Welcome to the Implementation Committee
The Implementation Committee develops, coordinates and oversees the process by which the 5-Year Plan for Philadelphia Yearly Meeting will be brought to life.
Members of the Implementation Committee include:
- Jonathan Snipes (Fallsington Meeting), Clerk
- Emily Blanck (Mickleton Meeting)
- Gabbreell James (Green Street Meeting)
- Richard Morse (Harrisburg Meeting)
- Eric Peterson (Richland Meeting)
- Maia Simon (Trenton Meeting)
- tonya thames taylor (Fallowfield Meeting)
- Andrew Thompson (Monthly Meeting of Friends of Philadelphia)
These individuals were presented by the PYM Nominating Committee and approved by Interim Meeting on October 11, 2014.
Implementation Committee meeting dates and times will be published once committee members have been appointed by Interim Meeting.
We encourage interested Friends to make inquiries, provide suggestions and feedback by submitting a Questions and Feedback form. Additional methods of participation will be announced as the Implementation Committee proceeds with its work.