The Travel and Witness Granting Group is a new group that will make grants to individuals to support:
- International travel to further international understanding, peace, and other Friends concerns
- PYM Young Adult Friends in ministry, service, witness, and Quaker study
- Transportation expenses of PYM Friends traveling in religious service
- To attend Annual or Quarterly Meeting sessions
- At the request of and on behalf of PYM
- Under a religious concern with the recognition and support of their Monthly or Quarterly Meeting
The group will also makes grants to organizations for programs, events, and activities that support and build the community of PYM young adult Friends.
Deadlines: March 1, June 1, September 1, December 1st
Guidelines are available on the PYM Grants Forms and Guidelines page.
Phone: (215) 241-7218