The Pusey Trust was established by the will of Mary Pusey in 1977 to support existing PYM homes for the elderly; Jeanes or Friends Hospital or other hospitals under PYM care; Friends Journal; PYM Meetings providing financial assistance in the education of young Friends; and AFSC social service within the United States. Tuition-assistance grants are generally made to PYM Education Programs for grants to Friends children in Friends schools.
$744,953 market value 6/12
$816,670 market value 6/08
$46,111 (FY 07-08)
1. Existing homes for the elderly
2. Jeanes or Friends Hospital or other hospital under PYM
3. Friends Publishing Corporation
4. Friends Monthly Meetings providing financial assistance in the education of Young Friends
5. AFSC social service in the United States
In 2016, care of grants made from the Pusey Trust was transferred to the Quaker Buildings and Programs Granting Group.