1501 Cherry Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 10:00 pm; Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
To reserve a meeting space at Friends Center, advance notice of at least two business days is requested. Please complete the below form, or email OfficeAssistant@pym.org and provide the following information:
• Name of Council or substructure
• Time: From (start time), Until (end time)
• Room requested, if you have a preference
• Number of people
• For (name of meeting or event)
• Special set up requests (if any) – e.g., table and chair arrangements, conference/speaker phone. Friends Center setup requires at least two days’ notice.
If your event or meeting also needs access to the kitchen facilities, please include that information in “special set up requests.” Please note that the kitchen is not one of PYM’s spaces. Sometimes arrangements can be made to use it for events.
The Rufus Jones room offers multi-media options. Please contact the PYM administrative office staff if you want to use advanced media tools.
No PYM Council or substructure will be charged a fee for use of space at Friends Center.
Please fill out the information below and hit the “submit” button when finished.