In order to receive a check from the Yearly Meeting, the appropriate Council or sub-structure must complete a Check Request Form. It includes the following elements:
• Payee Information: Always list legal name (no nicknames), current address, date, and description of payment.
• Provide Council or approved substructure information
• Attach invoice(s) or receipts clearly labeling and describing the purpose for the payment. Scanned receipts and invoices are acceptable.
• All check requests, except for materials and travel reimbursements, must be accompanied by a minute authorizing the expenditure.
• All payments to independent contractors must be accompanied by both a minute authorizing the expenditure AND a full executed independent contractor agreement that predates the start of services.
• All requests for payments to grant recipients must be accompanied by a Granting Committee minute.
• Requests for payment must be approved by the Clerk. Approvals may be electronic, and forwarded electronically with all supporting documents to the Controller by the Clerk.
• All check requests must be submitted with all the above components by email, in person or by post to:
Cliessa Nagle, Controller
Philadelphia Yearly Meeting
1515 Cherry Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102