If the check request is to disburse a grant, the granting group needs to supply:
- The granting group’s minute approving the grant.
- A cover letter for each grant check on PYM letterhead, signed by the Granting Group Clerk or Director of Grant Making. Cover letters outline the amount, source and purpose of the grant, restrictions on its use, and all reporting expectations.
- Names and addresses for all addressees and persons to be copied on the cover letters, and their title or role in relation to the grant [e.g. Executive Director, Treasurer, recipient, POA, etc.]
- Check requests are normally processed within 30 business days of receipt when they are accurate and fully documented. In the case of urgent need, please specify and highlight the date when the grant check is needed.
- All grant check requests must be submitted with all the above components by email, in person or by post to the Director of Grant Making.