Through the teaching ministry, Resource Friends in Ministry & Care support meetings by facilitating learning opportunities on topics related to Quaker worship, ministry, pastoral care, the story of early Friends and Quaker process.
Areas of learning offered by Resource Friends in Ministry & Care may include the following:
- When Differences Arise: Challenge and Conflict
- A Friendly Introduction: The Story of Friends
- Pastoral Care Among Friends
- Our Faith & Practice: Exploring the Book
- Quaker Process: How Meetings Make Decisions
- Quaker Worship: Silent & Spoken Ministry
- Contemplative Practices Among Friends & Others
- Living Truth: Testimony & Witness
Friends with gifts in the teaching ministry with understanding of our vision as a faith community as well as those interested in developing ministry in these areas are encouraged to attend.