Our first MSF weekend-long gathering of the year!
MSF at Westtown
Our November gathering coincides with PYM Continuing Sessions. Join us for meaningful workshops, worship, friendship and a talent show! This gathering also features the fabulous ropes course on Westtown campus – a fun time not to be missed!
What to bring!
- Anything you need for the talent show! (you don’t have to perform, but if you want to, feel free to bring props, costumes, music, etc)
- Seasonally appropriate clothing, including cooler clothes (for hot days or stuffy rooms) and warmer clothes (for cold weather or air conditioning). Bring something that you are okay getting dirty or ripped – MSF gatherings can be hard on clothes!
- Pajamas in which you will be comfortable being seen and others will be comfortable seeing you
- Bedding: sleeping mat or blow-up mattress, pillow, sheets & blankets or sleeping bag
- Toiletries: all your normal stuff plus sunscreen and bug-spray if the weather is warm
- Other: flashlight & batteries, games, craft materials, journal and/or notebook for drawing