Would you like to start the new year seeped in the Divine? Try Extended Worship as way to feel spiritually renewed, and reconnected with the majesty of the sacred. Most newcomers to Extended Worship are surprised at how quickly time passes, and are surprised about how refreshed they feel.
All are welcome. Attend just a portion of the day or the full day. And remember to bring your lunch. If you will need childcare, please email Lola Georg by Monday, January 15th.
- 9:15 to 9:30 Gathering and Welcome
- 9:30 to 12:30 Extended Meeting for Worship
- 12:30 to 1:30 Brown Bag Lunch (bring your own)
- 1:30 to 3:00 Worship Sharing
- 3:00 to 3:15 Clean-up and departure.