1515 Cherry St
Philadelphia, PA 19102
The Supporting Individual Calls to Ministry Collaborative of Philadelphia Yearly Meeting invites you to join us as we “pull back the curtain” on individual ministries: what are they, what support is needed, and what next steps we may be called to take.
On October 1, we will play with themes from the Wizard of Oz, The Wiz, and maybe even Wicked as we explore how following a leading requires heart, brains, courage, and a place to call home.
- Anyone who suspects they have a leading
- Anyone who wishes to support others in following a leading
- October 1, 9:30am-3pm
- Friends Center
Rufus Jones Room
1515 Cherry St
Philadelphia, PA 19119
- Ministry is understood to be any Spirit-led service.
- Leadings and calls are invitations by Spirit and the wider world to take up that service.
- We wish to realize a vision of a Philadelphia Yearly Meeting where
- Each Friend is called
- Each faith community supports their calls
- Each body of Philadelphia Yearly Meeting interfaces effectively to support those calls.
- We will love for you to join us in making this vision real!
- This event is free. Please bring a simple potluck item to share for lunch (no kitchen will be available).
Pre-registration is preferred so we know for how many participants to plan. More details can be obtained by contacting Lola Georg, Supporting Individual Calls to Ministry Convener, firstname.lastname@example.org 484 368 4637.Register Now