Would you like to deepen your experience of Worship? Have you wished that Worship didn’t end when the clock struck the hour?
The Worship and Care Standing Committee and the Meeting on Worship and Ministry invite you to experience Extended Worship.
Attend just a portion of the day or the full day. And remember to bring your lunch. All are welcome.
If you will need childcare, email us by Monday, October 17.
9:15 to 9:30 Gathering and Welcome
9:30 to 12:30 Extended Meeting for Worship
12:30 to 1:30 Brown Bag Lunch
1:30 to 3:00 Worship Sharing
3:00 to 3:15 Clean-up and departure.
- December 3, 2016 at Middletown Friends Meeting at Langhorne
- January 28, 2017 at Hockessin Friends Meeting (to be confirmed)
- March 4, 2017 at Swarthmore Friends Meeting
- April 29, 2017 at Plymouth Friends Meeting, Plymouth Meeting
- June 3, 2017 at Chester Friends Meeting (to be confirmed)