18 Hours per Week – Part Time
Event and Rental Coordinator manages and executes rentals of the Arch Street Meeting House (ASMH) and serves as a key contact for all building users including Philadelphia Yearly Meeting (PYM) and ASMH committees. The position includes weekend and evening hours as needed and schedule will be coordinated with supervisor.
- Maintains Arch Street Meeting House (ASMH) calendar and manages logistics for scheduling meetings and events.
- Receives and responds to event inquiries and serves as point of contact for all facility use reservations.
- Conducts site visits with potential facility renters and vendors to show event spaces and explain ASMH policies and guidelines.
- Serves as the on-site coordinator for all facility rentals. Communicates event set-up needs to staff.
- Responsible for drawing reservation agreements, billing and tracking payments.
- As time allows, markets and promotes rental program for ASMH.
- Other duties as assigned.
Accountability and Annual Review: This position reports to the Director of Arch Street Meeting House who will conduct an annual review.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and demonstrated professional experience.
- Organization, time management, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Front-line customer service training.
- Experience promoting events or venues required; marketing experience a bonus
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule to supervise the logistics of events as needed.
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills includingexperience working with individuals from diverse cultural and economic backgrounds.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google products.
Note: All Philadelphia Yearly Meeting staff members work in a collaborative manner to support the concrete and spiritual goals of the Yearly Meeting as a whole. In that context all are expected to be flexible, collegial, and willing to accept a variety of assignments.
To apply to this position, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com by September 1, 2017.