Programs for all ages – including childcare for the littlest Friends, children’s programming for Pre-K through elementary school-age children, an overnight program for Middle School Friends and a Day-Long Gathering for Young Friends (high-school age). Adults and children register together; Middle School and Young Friends each have separate registration forms. Registration for Spring Continuing Sessions opens in February.
Save the date-All are welcome!
Continuing Sessions Spring 2017
Saturday, March 24
Friends of all ages from throughout the yearly meeting and beyond are invited to Continuing Sessions where we gather for fellowship, worship, learning and to carry out the work of our yearly meeting.
- Adults will be together in worship and for business, joined by all ages for all-together time.
- Children, Middle Schoolers and Young Friends have their own, age-specific programs concurrent with Continuing Sessions.
- Everyone is welcome, and all meetings should plan to send at least two members or attenders to carry the training and resources back to your meeting.
- Children, Middle Schoolers and Young Friends must be registered in advance so that we can provide adequate support.
- It’s very helpful if adults can register online ahead of time as well, but pre-registration for adults is not required. Registration opens in February.
This will be a day to gather all generations and across our diverse yearly meeting, to foster deep connections among Friends in our spiritual community, and come away with clarity, hope, and action.